Effective Tree Surgery
Steps to effective and efficient tree services from Thompson Tree Services (Midlands) Ltd
1. Call or email book a site visit, for a free, no obligation, written quotation
2. Compare your quotes and check all insurances and accreditations
3. If the trees are within a conservation area or are protected by a Tree Preservation Order, then an application for work will need to be
submitted to the Local authority. Discuss this on the site visit
4. A risk assessment will help to ensure the safety of our team, your property and the public
5. Trust and rely on Thompson Tree Services (Midlands) Ltd to provide a high standard of work with a skilled polite team
6. Be assured that the site will be left clean and tidy
7. Feel free to feed back with comments which may help our company’s continuous improvement program
Click on a service to find out more
'These accreditations are vital to providing quality, skilled and safe work'
Trustmark is a quality mark which runs a framework under which 30 Scheme Operators work in the RMI (repair, maintenance, and improvement) sector, including local government trading standards teams, trade associations, and independent Scheme Operators. We have been successful in achieving this status.
Derbyshire Trusted Trader can help you find accurate and reliable traders who commit to doing a great job for a fair price. Reviews of Thompson Tree Services (Midlands) Ltd are available now.
The association sets strong standards of skill, safety, and organization to achieve ARB approved status. We are 1 of approximately 280 contractors, nationwide.
CHAS is a Health and Safety competence accreditation demanding an annual renewal audit. Thompson Tree Services (Midlands) Ltd has been recognized by achieving high standards and organization in Health and Safety.
ISO 9001 is the international standard that specifies conditions for a quality management system (QMS). Companies use the standard to show the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and administrative requirements.
ISO 14000 is a group of standards related to environmental management that exists to help businesses (a) minimize how their operations (processes, etc.) negatively affect the environment (i.e., cause adverse modifications to air, water, and land); (b) comply with relevant laws, regulations, and other environmentally oriented terms, and (c) continually improve in the above.
OHSAS 18001 is the International Occupational Health and Safety Management Standard. It presents a structure for the effective administration of OH&S including all aspects of risk management and legal compliance. It discusses occupational health and safety rather than any specific product safety matters.