Steps to effective and efficient tree services from Thompson Tree Services (Midlands) Ltd
1. Call or email to book a site visit, for a free, no obligation, written quotation
2. Compare your quotes and check all insurances and accreditations
3. If the trees are within a conservation area or are protected by a Tree Preservation Order, then an application for work will need to be submitted to the Local authority. Discuss this on the site visit
4. A risk assessment will help to ensure the safety of our team, your property and the public
5. Trust and rely on Thompson Tree Services (Midlands) Ltd to provide a high standard of work with a skilled polite team
6. Be assured that the site will be left clean and tidy
7. Feel free to feed back with comments which may help our company’s continuous improvement program
Thompson Tree Services (Midlands) Ltd offer a professional efficient and timely service. Centrally based in Derbyshire we offer arboricultural services nationwide to a range of clients:
The National Trust
Commercial Property Developers
We offer tailored services to suit your requirements.
Cable Bracing and Propping
Vegetation Management for Utility Service Providers
Woodland Management Plans
Highway Maintenance Management
Construction Site Management
Root Pruning and Root Investigations
Snow Ploughing for Business Sites
Emergency Call Outs
Supply of Trees
Utility tree management
'These are the accreditations we believe are vital to offering quality, skilled and safe practice are explained below'
ISO 9001 is the international standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS). Organisations use the standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
ISO 14000 is a family of standards related to environmental management that exists to help organisations (a) minimize how their operations (processes, etc.) negatively affect the environment (i.e., cause adverse changes to air, water, or land); (b) comply with applicable laws, regulations, and other environmentally oriented requirements, and (c) continually improve in the above.
OHSAS 18001 is the International Occupational Health and Safety Management Standard. It provides a framework for the effective management of OH&S including all aspects of risk management and legal compliance. It addresses occupational health and safety rather than any specific product safety matters.